Mayo Clinic Express Care North
4221 West Circle Drive NW
Rochester, MN 55901 (map)
Mayo Clinic Express Care offers limited care services for minor acute illnesses and conditions that do not require x-ray or blood work to patients age 18 months through 75 years unless otherwise noted.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed the second Wednesday of every month from 12-2 p.m.
- Holiday hours vary
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Scheduled appointments available via Patient Online Services
- Drop-in visits available on a first-come, first-serve basis (sign up upon arrival)
What can I be seen for?
Mayo Clinic Express Care offers limited care services for minor acute illnesses and conditions that do not require x-ray or blood work to patients age 18 months through 75 years unless otherwise noted
Conditions seen/treated at Mayo Clinic Express Care
- Cold sores
- Ear pain
- Ear wash (no upper age limit)
- Minor burns
- Minor skin infections
- Oral contraceptives (females, ages 18 to 34 years)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Pregnancy testing
- Respiratory illness
- Sinus symptoms (sinusitis)
- Smoking cessation (18 years and older)
- Sore throat
- Tick exposure
- Urinary tract infections (females only, ages 12 through 75 years)
- Vaccination (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, Influenza, Menactra, Pneumovax, Td, Tdap)
- Vaginal yeast infection (females, ages 18 to 65 years)
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Wart removal (up to 4 warts per visit)
Conditions NOT seen/treated at Mayo Clinic Express Care
- Age birth through 17 months
- Age 76 years or older
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Physical Examinations
- Sports Examination
- Urinary Tract Infection (male patients)
- Vaginal examinations
Cost of visits
Mayo Clinic Express Care visits are $59, but some or all of the cost may be covered by your health insurance. Check with your insurance provider today. There may also be additional costs if other services are provided (i.e. throat culture).