Just a click away: Scheduling well-child checkups
You can schedule your two- to 12-year-old child's next well-child appointment directly on the Mayo Clinic App or from Patient Online Services. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to Patient Online Services on the web or on the Mayo Clinic App.
- Open your child’s portal account.
- Go to Appointments.
- Select Well Child Check-Up.
- Select an available date and time to fit your schedule.
- Select the Schedule button.
The appointment is now scheduled. You can verify this by checking your child's upcoming appointments in Patient Online Services or on the Patient Appointment Guide.
Before you come in for your appointment, complete pre-appointment tasks like answering questionnaires and updating insurance information using Patient Online Services on the web or the Mayo Clinic App. Remember to sign in at the kiosk, where available, or the desk when you arrive for the appointment.
Some things to keep in mind for online well child check-up scheduling:
- If the option to schedule a well child check-up isn't available, it may be because your child is not due for a well-child appointment just yet.
- Online scheduling is only available for children between the ages of two and 12 who have already been seen at Mayo Clinic by their pediatrician or family medicine provider. New patients should call Primary Care Connection (507-284-2272) to request a primary care team.
- Your care team may send you a secure message asking for additional information. Please respond as quickly as possible so your team has all the information needed for the appointment.