Mayo Family Clinic Southeast
Shoppes on Maine
4544 Canal Place SE
Rochester, MN 55904 (map)
Appointment and Nurse Line Access Phone / Hours
Phone Line: 507-293-8590
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to noon
- You can access Nurse Triage 24/7/365 by calling your primary care appointment line during business hours or the Mayo Clinic operator after hours at 507-284-2511.
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon (acute visits only at Baldwin Building, 2nd floor)
- Closed on holidays
Fax line number: 507-293-8506
Types of Primary Care Providers
Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine — Offers primary care services to infants, children and adolescents through college.
Family Medicine — is available to people of all ages; provides family-oriented comprehensive care, including obstetrical care and well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult and geriatric care.
Community Internal Medicine — serves individuals age 18 and older for all aspects of adult health.
Laboratory services are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Breast Milk Collection Depot
The Mother's Milk Bank of Iowa (MMBI) has a breast milk collection depot located at Mayo Family Clinic Southeast. If you're interested in donating your milk, here are the steps:
- To donate, please email Jean Drulis or call her at 319-384-9930.
- Go through a screening process with MMBI to determine if you are eligible.
- To qualify as a milk donor, you'll be asked about smoking, alcohol use, herbal supplements, medications and your willingness to make a minimum breast-milk donation. Find more details on the Information for Milk Donors web page.
- Blood tests may be completed at Mayo Family Clinic Southeast 8 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday.
- Milk from approved donors can be delivered to the Mayo Family Clinic Southeast reception desk 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.