Mayo Family Clinic Northwest
4111 West Frontage Road Hwy 52 NW
Rochester, MN 55901 (map)
Appointment and Nurse Line Access Phone / Hours
- Phone Line: 507-538-8555
- Appointment Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon (acute visits only at Baldwin Building, 2nd floor)
- Fax line number: 507-284-3365
Types of Primary Care Providers
Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine - Offers primary care services to infants, children and adolescents through college.
Family Medicine - is available to people of all ages; provides family-oriented comprehensive care, including obstetrical care and well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care.
Community Internal Medicine - serves individuals 18 years of age or older for all aspects of adult health.
Laboratory services are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
- Closed Sunday and holidays