Mayo Family Clinic Kasson
411 West Main
Kasson, MN 55944 (map)
- Effective September 28:
- All evening clinic hours at primary care sites in Rochester and Kasson are discontinued until further notice.
- Acute visit (by appointment only) care is available Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. - noon in the Baldwin Building.
Appointment and Nurse Line Access Phone / Hours
- Phone Line: 507-284-3967
- Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (nurse consultation available until 6 p.m.)
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointment Hours
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (acute visits only from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Weekends and holidays
- Fax line number: 507-266-4733
Serves patients 18 years of age or older in Warfarin (Coumadin) therapy management after referral from patient’s primary care provider (as long as their primary care provider works in Kasson).
- Phone Line: 507-538-8650
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Weekends and Holidays
Serves people of all ages; provides family-oriented comprehensive care, including obstetrical care and well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care.
Laboratory services are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.