Mayo Family Clinic Kasson
411 West Main
Kasson, MN 55944 (map)
- Temporary Sunday hours (8 a.m.to noon) have been added for acute visits only in the Baldwin Building, 2nd Floor. Please call your primary care team to schedule an appointment.
- Effective July 6, evening clinic hours are as follows:
- Family Medicine (Baldwin 2): Monday-Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (Baldwin 3): Monday-Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Community Internal Medicine: no evening clinic at this time
- Mayo Family Clinic Kasson: no evening clinic at this time
- Mayo Family Clinic Northeast: Monday and Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
- Mayo Family Clinic Northwest: Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Mayo Family Clinic Southeast: no evening clinic at this time
Appointment and Nurse Line Access Phone / Hours
- Phone Line: 507-284-3967
- Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (nurse consultation available until 6 p.m.)
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointment Hours
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (acute visits only from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Weekends and holidays
- Fax line number: 507-266-4733
Serves patients 18 years of age or older in Warfarin (Coumadin) therapy management after referral from patient’s primary care provider (as long as their primary care provider works in Kasson).
- Phone Line: 507-538-8650
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed on Weekends and Holidays
Serves people of all ages; provides family-oriented comprehensive care, including obstetrical care and well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care.
Laboratory services are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.