221 Fourth Avenue SW
Rochester, MN 55905 (map)
- Appointment Hours
- Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (3rd Floor)
- Family Medicine (2nd Floor)
- Community Internal Medicine (4th, 5th, and 6th Floor)
- Mayo Clinic Pharmacy (1st Floor)
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointment and nurse line access opens at 7 a.m.
- Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (3rd floor): Evening appointments are available Monday–Thursday, 5–7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon (acute visits only at Baldwin Building, 2nd floor)
- Closed on holidays
Rochester has metered parking on many downtown streets. However, parking is limited to 30-minute, 90-minute, or 3-hour increments and fills quickly. Patients/visitors can park in the following ramps for a fee. Note that with downtown Rochester parking our ramps are filling quickly, so be sure to plan ahead.
- Baldwin ramp - 221 4th Ave. SW
- Damon ramp - 15 3rd Ave. NW
- Graham ramp - 121 3rd Ave. NW
Valet parking is also available for a fee at the Gonda Building entrance from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payment by credit card is required.
Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (3rd Floor)
- Offers primary care services to infants, children and adolescents through college.
- Appointment and nurse line access: 507-284-5233
- Fax line number: 507-284-9744
Family Medicine (2nd Floor)
- Available to people of all ages; provides family-oriented comprehensive care, including obstetrical care and well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult and geriatric care.
- Appointment and nurse line access: 507-284-5300
- Fax line number: 507-284-5067
Community Internal Medicine (4th, 5th, and 6th Floor)
- Serves individuals age 18 and older for all aspects of adult health.
- Appointment and nurse line access: 507-284-5278
- Fax line numbers:
- Baldwin 4: 507-266-1799
- Baldwin 5B: 507-266-0036
- Baldwin 6A: 507-266-0038
- Baldwin 6B: 507-266-2297
Laboratory services are available Monday through Friday during the hours listed below.
Monday through Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mayo Clinic Pharmacy (1st floor)
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Sunday, closed