Acute care option now available on Sunday in Rochester
Mayo Clinic Primary Care clinics in Kasson and Rochester are temporarily changing their hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are the new temporary hours for the clinics:
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All evening clinics, including the prenatal care clinic at Kasson, are currently canceled.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon (Baldwin Building — acute care needs only)
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Baldwin Building — acute care needs only)
- All Express Care clinics are closed until further notice.
All appointments are available by appointment only. To request an appointment, please contact your primary care team.