Kasson offers free sports checkups for students
Mayo Family Clinic Kasson will be offering two opportunities for Dodge County students who need a physical to participate in sports to schedule an appointment.
These free clinics are available to Dodge County students entering grades 7 through 12 in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts. Only sports screening exams will be conducted (no college sports physicals or camp exams will be conducted). No immunizations or treatments will be provided. If a medical concern is discovered, the student will be given instructions for follow-up care.
- Wednesday, June 21 from 4:30–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2 from 4:30–6 p.m.
Where: Mayo Family Clinic Kasson, 411 West Main, Kasson, Minnesota
Who: Dodge County students in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts entering grades 7 through 12.
Sports Clinic requirements:
- Appointments are required for these clinics. Please schedule through your Patient Online Services account or call 507-284-3967.
- Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Dress comfortably with shorts and T-shirt (weather permitting).
- Bring your Mayo Clinic identification number if you are a current patient.
- Bring the 2023-2024 Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility form. Complete page 2 and the top of page 3, as well as page 4 if applicable, prior to arriving at the clinic.