Kasson clinic offers free sports checkups for students
Mayo Family Clinic Kasson will be offering two opportunities for Dodge County students who need a physical to participate in sports to schedule an appointment.
This free clinic is available to Dodge County students entering grades seven through 12 in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts. Only sports screening exams will be conducted (no college sports physicals or camp exams will be conducted). No immunizations or treatments will be provided. If a medical concern is discovered, the student will be given instructions for follow-up care.
- Wed., June 23, from 4:30–6 p.m.
- Tues., July 13, from 4:30–6 p.m.
Where: Mayo Family Clinic Kasson, 411 West Main, Kasson, Minn.
Who: Dodge County students in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts entering grades seven through 12.
Sports Clinic requirements:
- Appointments are required for this clinic. Please schedule through your Patient Online Services account or call 507-634-7011.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Dress comfortably with shorts and t-shirt (weather permitting)
- Social distancing and masks are required.
- Bring your Mayo Clinic identification number if you are a current patient
- 2021-22 Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility Form (Please complete page 2, top of page 3, and page 4 [if applicable] prior to arriving at the clinic.)
- Minnesota State High School League Sports Health Questionnaire (Please complete this form prior to arriving at the clinic.)