Mayo Family Clinic Kasson: Come to June 21 open house!
After more than a year of construction and disruption, renovations are complete at Mayo Family Clinic Kasson. Now it's time to celebrate! Patients, families, staff and the general public are invited to an open house at the clinic, 411 W. Main St. in Kasson on Tuesday, June 21 form 5:30 to 7 p.m. for tours and refreshments.
The staff-led tours will showcase the improvements made over the past year, including:
- Nearly 4,200 square feet of new space, expanding the clinic to more than 25,000 square feet.
- Renovations to 8,600 square feet of space, creating a more uniform look and feels throughout the facility.
- Relocation of Laboratory and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services to the front of the building, facilitating patient access.
- Interior enhancements, including a new lobby, expanded hallways and more space for multidisciplinary care teams.
- Exterior enhancements, including a new community garden and dedicated bicycle parking.
"We're excited to showcase the clinic's improvements and are looking forward to seeing our patients and Kasson community members at the June 21 open house," says Anne Kramlinger, MD, Family Medicine, and medical director at the clinic. "This project was an investment in our patients and the community to support individuals' health and well-being, as well as an investment in our great staff.