Need care over the 4th? Check out our hours
Illnesses and injuries can happen, even on a holiday. If you need care over the July 4 Independence Day holiday, here’s when Employee and Community Health’s clinics will be open:
- Tuesday, July 3
- Daytime clinics as normal (no evening clinic)
- Mayo Clinic Express Care, North and South locations: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Care is available for those 18 months through 75 years old.
- Wednesday, July 4
- ECH clinics closed
- Mayo Clinic Express Care, North and South locations: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Care is available for those 18 months through 75 years old.
Other care options
- Mayo Clinic Express Care Online. This care option is available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. 365 days a year for patients 18 months through 75 years old. Log on, answer a series of questions and receive diagnosis and treatment for a 14 conditions within an hour during designated hours of operation. Visit our Express Care overview for more information about online care.
- Emergency Department. If your health concern is critical or you experience an injury, the Emergency Department at Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus is open 24/7, 365 days a year.