Care options for the upcoming holiday and beyond
Beginning July 6, evening clinic hours (by appointment only) will again be available at the Baldwin Building and Mayo Family Clinics Northeast and Northwest.
Call your primary care clinic to schedule an appointment. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms and call to make an appointment, you will be connected with nursing staff to be screened for COVID-19. You will have the option to schedule a virtual visit by video or phone with a care provider in lieu of a face-to-face appointment.
Our evening clinic hours are as follows:
- Baldwin Building:
- Family Medicine (Baldwin 2): Monday-Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Community Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (Baldwin 3): Monday-Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Community Internal Medicine: no evening clinic at this time
- Mayo Family Clinic Kasson: no evening clinic at this time
- Mayo Family Clinic Northeast: Monday and Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
- Mayo Family Clinic Northwest: Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
- Mayo Family Clinic Southeast: no evening clinic at this time
In observance of Independence Day, all clinics will be closed on July 4. Availability for acute care needs over the holiday weekend is as follows:
- Friday, July 3:
- 8 a.m. to noon, Baldwin Building
- noon to 8 p.m., Mayo Clinic Express Care North (4221 West Circle Drive NW, Rochester)
- Saturday, July 4: all sites closed
- Sunday, July 5: 8 a.m. to noon, Baldwin Building
Mayo Clinic Express Care Online offers diagnosis and treatment of common health concerns for patients 18 months old through 75 years. This service is available 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., 365 days a year, with a one-hour turnaround during normal business hours. (Outside of normal business hours you can expect a reply by 9 a.m. the following day.) The cost of an appointment for Mayo Clinic Express Care Online may be partially or completely covered by your insurance. Check with your insurance provider today. To access this service, log on to Patient Online Services.
If your health concern is critical or you experience a life-threatening injury, the Emergency Department at Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus is open 24/7, 365 days a year.