ECH sports clinics prep student athletes to play
Make sure your student athlete is ready to compete in school sports by bringing them to one of Employee and Community Health's (ECH) annual sports physical clinics this summer. The clinics, which are open to ECH students entering grades seven through 12, will be offered at the Baldwin clinic July 18 and 30.
The sports clinic covers sports participation; medical history review; complete physical exam; vision, hearing and depression screening; and immunizations. The full appointment takes about an hour. Here are the details:
Who: Adolescent athletes with an ECH care team
When & where
- July 18: afternoon appointments
- July 30: morning appointments
- All clinics are held in the Baldwin Building, 3rd floor
Schedule an appointment:
- Contact your primary care appointment office
Bring the following:
- Minnesota State High School League Annual Sports Health Questionnaire (Form should be completed before arriving at the clinic.)
- Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form
- Glasses/contacts (if applicable)
What to expect:
- Your child should dress in loose-fitting shorts/t-shirts (weather permitting). No leggings preferred.
- Parents/guardians are required to remain on-site during the examination process. Although the student athlete will move through the stations independently, you will have the opportunity to discuss concerns specific to the sports exam.
- If a health concern is discovered, additional testing/evaluations may be scheduled at a later time.
- We won’t be addressing medication refills.
- Cost of the clinic will be billed through your insurance provider.
For questions, contact your care team.