COVID-19 drive-through testing centers closed on Sunday, April 12
Due to severe winter weather predicted for the Southeast Minnesota area, Mayo Clinic is closing its COVID-19 drive-through testing centers on Sunday, April 12 at the following locations:
- Mayo Family Clinic Northwest in in Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Health System — Albert Lea
- Mayo Clinic Health System — Austin
- Mayo Clinic Health System — Owatonna
- Mayo Clinic Health System — Red wing
Regularly scheduled Same Day Clinics, Respiratory Clinics and all hospital and Emergency Department Services will remain open at these locations.
COVID-19 testing for pre-screened patients only will remain available at the Graham Park location in Rochester from 9 a.m. to noon on Sunday.