Car-Seat Inspection Clinics 2018
Make sure your children are traveling safely in your vehicles by making an appointment for one of the Child Passenger Car-Seat Inspection clinics in 2018. Certified passenger safety technicians will be there to properly fit children in their car seats and help with the correct and safe installation of car and booster seats.
These inspections are done by appointment only during the scheduled dates, and they fill up fast! Here's the info you need for the clinics:
What: Child Passenger Car-Seat Inspection
- January 17, Wednesday, 4-7 p.m.
- February 13, Tuesday, 4-7 p.m.
- March 22, Thursday, 4-6:30 p.m.
- April 17, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- May 16, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- June 14, Thursday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- July 17, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- August 15, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- September 25, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- October 18, Thursday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- November 15, Thursday, 4-7 p.m.
- December 19, Wednesday, 4-7 p.m.
Where: Rochester Fire Station #2, 2185 Wheelock Drive Northeast, Rochester
How to register:
- Registration is required
- Call 507-255-5066 or email Kim Lombard, injury prevention coordinator.
- Parents/guardians also will need to provide their name, phone number, home address, vehicle make/model/year, and the name(s), ages, height and weight of the child(ren) attending
- Expecting parents are welcome too!
What to bring: Car seats and/or booster seats and the children who use them.
For more information about the upcoming inspections contact Kim Lombard.