Car seat inspections help ensure kids travel safely
Make sure your children are traveling safely in your vehicles by making an appointment for one of the Child Passenger Car Seat Inspection clinics in 2020. Certified passenger safety technicians will be there to properly fit children in their car seats and help with the correct and safe installation of car and booster seats.
These inspections are done by appointment only during the scheduled dates, and they fill up fast! Here's the info you need for the clinics:
What: Child Passenger Car Seat Inspection
Where: Rochester Fire Station #2, 2185 Wheelock Drive Northeast, Rochester, Minn.
- Parents/guardians will also need to provide their name, phone number, home address, vehicle make/model/year, and the name(s), age(s), height and weight of the child(ren) attending.
- Expecting parents are welcome, too!
What to bring: Car seats and/or booster seats and the children who use them.
More info: Patients also can find information about the upcoming inspections on our Classes and Events web page. Each inspection takes about 45 minutes.
Inspections scheduled throughout 2020:
- January 14, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- February 19, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- March 25, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- April 23, Thursday, 4-6:30 p.m.
- May 19, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- June 24, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- July 22, Wednesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- August 20, Thursday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- September 15, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- October 17, Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- November 19, Thursday, 3:30-7 p.m.
- December 15, Tuesday, 3:30-7 p.m.