ECH sports clinics prep student athletes to play
Make sure your student athlete is ready to compete in school sports by bringing them to one of Employee and Community Health's (ECH) annual sports physical clinics this summer. The clinics, which are open to students entering grades seven through 12, will be offered at the Baldwin clinic July 19, 26 and 31.
The sports clinic covers sports participation; medical history review; complete physical exam; vision, hearing and depression screening; and immunizations. The full appointment takes about an hour. Here are the details:
ECH Adolescent Sports Clinics, Baldwin
Who: Adolescent athletes with an ECH care team
When & where:
- July 19: afternoon appointments
- July 26: afternoon appointments
- July 31: morning appointments
- All clinics held in the Baldwin building, 3rd floor
Schedule an appointment:
Bring the following:
- 2018-19 Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form
- Annual Sports Health Questionnaire (please complete the form before your appointment)
- Glasses/contacts (if applicable)
What to expect:
- Your child should dress in loose-fitting shorts/t-shirts (weather permitting).
- Parent/guardian should remain on-site during the examination process. Although the student athlete will move through the stations independently, you will have the opportunity to discuss concerns specific to the sports exam.
- Please do not bring children along who will not be seen during the sports clinic.
- If a health concern is discovered, additional testing/evaluations may be scheduled at a later time.
- We won't be addressing medication refills.
- Cost of the clinic will be billed through your insurance provider.
For questions, contact your care team.