Kasson Sports Clinic 2022
Mayo Family Clinic Kasson will be offering two opportunities for Dodge County students who need a physical to participate in sports to schedule an appointment.
This free clinic is available to Dodge County students entering grades 7 through 12 in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts. Only sports screening exams will be conducted (no college sports physicals or camp exams will be conducted). No immunizations or treatments will be provided. If a medical concern is discovered, the student will be given instructions for follow-up care.
Requirements / Who Qualifies
Dodge County students entering grades 7 through 12 in the Kasson-Mantorville, Hayfield and Triton school districts.
Things to Bring With You
- Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Dress comfortably with shorts and T-shirt (weather permitting).
- Social distancing and masks are required.
- Bring your Mayo Clinic identification number if you are a current patient.
- Bring the 2022-2023 Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility form. Complete page 2 and the top of page 3, as well as page 4 if applicable, prior to arriving at the clinic.