ECH Sports Clinics prep student athletes to play
On Thursday, July 18 (afternoon) and Tuesday, July 30 (morning), Employee and Community Health (ECH) providers will be holding their annual Sports Clinics. These clinics are open to ECH patients in grades seven through 12.
The sports clinic covers sports participation; medical history review; complete physical exam; vision, hearing and depression screening; and immunizations. The full appointment takes about an hour.
Cost of the clinic will be billed through your insurance provider.
Requirements / Who Qualifies
- Patients should dress in loose-fitting shorts/t-shirts (weather permitting). No leggings preferred.
- Parents/guardians are required to remain on-site during the examination process. Although the patient will move through the stations independently, the parent/guardian will have the opportunity to discuss concerns specific to the sports exam.
- If a health concern is discovered, additional testing/evaluations may be scheduled at a later time.
- Medication refills will not be addressed.
Contact your primary care appointment office for questions about the clinic.
Contact your primary care appointment office to schedule an appointment.
Things to Bring With You
- Minnesota State High School League Annual Sports Health Questionnaire (please have this completed before arriving at the clinic)
- Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physician Examination Clearance Form
- Glass/contacts (if applicable)