6th Annual ECH Sports Clinic
Make sure your student athlete is ready to compete in school sports by bringing them to one of the Employee and Community Health's (ECH) annual sports clinics this summer. The clinics are open to ECH patients entering grades seven through 12.
The sports clinic covers sports participation; medical history review; complete physical exam; vision, hearing and depression screening; and immunizations. The full appointment takes about an hour.
The cost of the clinic will be billed through your insurance provider.
Requirements / Who Qualifies
Healthy adolescent athletes with an ECH care team.
For questions, contact your care team.
Things to Bring With You
- 2018-19 Minnesota State High School League Sports Clearance Form
- Annual Sports Health Questionnaire (please complete the form before your appointment)
- Glasses/contacts (if applicable)
- Dress in loose-fitting shorts/t-shirts (weather permitting)
- A parent or guardian should attend OR be reachable by telephone. Although the student athlete will move through the stations independently, you will have the opportunity to discuss concerns specific to the sports exam.
- Please do not bring children along who will not be seen during the sports clinic.
- If a health concern is discovered, additional testing/evaluations may be scheduled at a later time.
- We won’t be addressing medication refills.