Independence Day: Know when, where to get care
With Independence Day, July 4, falling on a Tuesday, it's good to note when and where you can find health care over the holiday. Saturday and Sunday hours are not affected by the Independence Day holiday schedule.
Independence Day (Tuesday, July 4)
- Monday, July 3
- Daytime clinics as normal (no evening clinics)
- Mayo Clinic Express Care: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 4
- All ECH clinic sites closed
- Mayo Clinic Express Care: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Other care options
- Mayo Clinic Express Care Online. Offers quick, convenient care for a limited list of common conditions to patients age 18 months through 75 years, unless otherwise noted. You'll receive a response within one hour when you submit your questionnaire through Patient Online Services from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., 365 days a year. Visit our Express Care overview for more information about online care.
- Emergency Department. If your health concern is critical, the Emergency Department at Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus is open 24/7, 365 days a year.