Rochester's Baldwin Building patient ramp to close this weekend only
The Baldwin Building patient ramp, at 4th Avenue Southwest, Rochester, Minnesota, will close for routine maintenance from 6 p.m. September 30 to 5 a.m. October 3. This closure is tentative, depending on the weather.
While the Baldwin Ramp is closed, here are some alternative parking options:
- Baldwin Lot (via alley from 3rd Street Southwest)
- Damon Ramp (3rd Avenue Southwest and Center Street West)
- Graham Ramp (3rd Avenue Northwest and 1st Street Northwest)
- Lot 10 (Center Street West at 4th Avenue Northwest)
- Meter parking near the Baldwin Building
Mayo Clinic anticipates all work in the Baldwin Ramp will be completed by Friday, October 7.